For optimal results we recommend aerosol primer be used on all surfaces before paint is applied.
Rated 5/5 based on 2 reviews
Please Note: RAL Metallic 5004 Black Blue aerosol cans are custom mixed spray paints; the accuracy of the colour should always be checked BEFORE application. No responsibility for colour differences will be accepted once the paint has been applied.
3. Shake can for two minutes before commencing painting.
4. Test product first on another small area to check colour.
5. Hold the spray head at a distance 20 to 30 cm away from the surface to be painted.
6. Spraying with an even stroke from right to left and release the spray head at the end of each stroke.
7. After use, invert can clear spray head by spraying until clear gas only is emitted.
8. If spray head should clog, remove and clean with cellulose thinners.
9. Never point the spray head towards a person.
All our paints are perfect for use with model painting, cladding repairs, metals, aluminium, plastics, PVC windows and doors.
Ideal to add to your paint to remove the smelly part of re coating in areas where the smell just isn't acceptable, our elimination additive will make your paint smell pleasant and acceptable, Ideal for home projects, around the elderly and in almost any situation that requires the more pleasant odours. But please beware that all breathing equipment and health and safety should be taken into account.
By adding our uv protection to your paint you can add years to the life of your paint. Our uv protector cuts out the harmful elements of the suns rays thus extending the life of your paint from bleaching.