BS 5252 02 A 07 Spray Paint - 1K/2K Pack Aerosol Cans
|1 Pack (1K) Discounts||Price|
|0 - 9 - 400ml||£9.99|
|10 - 49 - 400ml||£8.99|
|50 - 99 - 400ml||£7.99|
|100 - 199 - 400ml||£6.99|
|200 - 499 - 400ml||£5.99|
|500 - 999 - 400ml||£4.99|
|1000 + - 400ml||£3.99|
Manufacturer: Riolett Custom Aerosols
Product Code: BS 5252 02 A 07
Availability: In Stock
Price: £5.99 – £49.99 (GBP)
RGB Colour Code: 160,156,156
Hexadecimal Colour Code: #A09C9C
The most affordable supplier of custom filled BS 5252 02 A 07 paint canisters in the UK from the RAL Classic Colour Chart.
Directions For Use
- Ensure the surface to be painted is clean and dry.
- Mask adjacent area with tape.
- Shake can for two minutes before commencing painting.
- Test product first on another small area to check colour.
- Hold the spray head at a distance of 20 to 30 cm away from the surface to be painted.
- After use, the invert can clear the spray head by spraying until clear gas only is emitted.
- If spray head should clog, remove and clean with cellulose thinners.
- Never point the spray head towards a person.
Safety Data Sheets
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the drying times for aerosols?
1K Aerosol paint takes around 30 minutes to cure completely.
What sort of coverage can I expect?
You can expect to be able to coat roughly 2 square meters in a single coat using a 400ml aerosols.
How many coats do you recommend?
Do I have to use a primer before applying a topcoat?
Related BS 5252 Paints
If you have any questions about our BS 5252 02 A 07 aerosol paint, please aerosol paint please contact us.