By using our services or buying our products you agree to the following terms and conditions presented on this page. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated here.
1) Returns - Non paint Products - We will accept products back within seven days of receipt and will issue a full refund (minus P&P). If you wish to return products between 7-28 days we will issue a credit note (minus P&P), please note all returns need to be in original packaging.
1.2) Returns - Custom-mixed paint colours - All our coloured paints are bespoke products, custom-mixed to your requirements. As such orders cannot be cancelled and are exempt from cancellation law. We are also unable to accept returns of custom-mixed coloured paints, except in such case as the product is found to be faulty.
2) Bank Holiday - All orders placed on a bank holiday will be sent when staff return to work on the next working day.
3) This site is owned and operated by Riolett UK. The material contained on this website, including all design, text, graphics, selection and arrangement of content and all other information on this site are copyright of its respective owners, licensees, content providers or technology providers. All rights reserved.
4) Goods sold shall not be released from Riolett UK until all sums due from the customer to the supplier on any account have been paid.
5) Availability - all colours are generally available. If for any reason an item is subsequently found to be unavailable when collecting your order, then a member of Riolett UK will contact you to decide immediate action.
6) Once you have made your order on-line you will be charged and will not be able to change this order as once the paint has been made it will be sent the following day if the order is made after 2pm.So please make sure there is no mistake when inputting your paint code and gloss levels.
7) Save in respect of your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1977 (as amended) and the Unfair Contracts terms Act 1977 and save in respect our guarantee, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under these terms of our contract with you, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by our negligence) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the goods or their use by you.
8) Delivery shall be made at the address specified by you at the time of ordering. Goods will be despatched within 24/48 hours of placing your order but Riolett UK will not be responsible for your items if they have not been delivered in the 24 hour time zone because of factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control. We strongly advise that if the goods are required for a specific date they are ordered in advance to avoid any disappointment. Risk of damage or loss of the goods shall pass to you at the time of delivery to the specified delivery address. Cost of delivery can change for parts of Scotland and outside the UK please call our office for details.
9) The price of the goods shall be the price listed on our website on the date of your order. All prices displayed on the website are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling and must be paid in full.
10) It is a criminal offence to knowingly sell aerosol paint to anyone under the age of 16. By purchasing from this web site using a credit or debit card you confirm that you are over the age of 18, or are not acting for someone who is under the age of 18.
11) Bulk orders, if you order more than one can of the same colour and realise the colour is not what you ordered please return the full order for a full replacement, we will then test the colour and if at fault we will send a full replacement, if you use more than one can only the unused cans and one of the used cans will be reimbursed, so please check your paint colour before use as Riolett UK is not responsible once applied to your product. Anyone caught attempting to defraud Riolett UK will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
12) Delivery Company - The delivery company we use is Uk Mail
13) Delivery Time - Delivery is the next working day on most orders but can be up to 3-4 days in some cases