RAL 010 40 45 Spray Paint - 1K/2K Pack Aerosol Cans
|1 Pack (1K) Discounts||Price|
|0 - 9 - 400ml||£11.99|
|10 - 49 - 400ml||£10.99|
|50 - 99 - 400ml||£9.99|
|100 - 199 - 400ml||£8.99|
|200 - 499 - 400ml||£7.99|
|500 - 999 - 400ml||£6.99|
|1000 + - 400ml||£5.99|
Manufacturer: Riolett Custom Aerosols
Product Code: RAL 010 40 45
Availability: In Stock
Price: £ 5.99 – £ 49.99 ( GBP)
RGB Colour Code: 159,55,83
Hexadecimal Colour Code: #9F3753
The most affordable supplier of custom filled RAL 010 40 45 paint canisters in the UK from the RAL Classic Colour Chart.
Directions For Use
- Ensure the surface to be painted is clean and dry.
- Mask adjacent area with tape.
- Shake can for two minutes before commencing painting.
- Test product first on another small area to check colour.
- Hold the spray head at a distance of 20 to 30 cm away from the surface to be painted.
- After use, the invert can clear the spray head by spraying until clear gas only is emitted.
- If spray head should clog, remove and clean with cellulose thinners.
- Never point the spray head towards a person.
Safety Data Sheets
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the drying times for aerosols?
1K Aerosol paint takes around 30 minutes to cure completely.
What sort of coverage can I expect?
You can expect to be able to coat roughly 2 square meters in a single coat using a 400ml aerosols.
How many coats do you recommend?
Do I have to use a primer before applying a topcoat?
Related RAL Design Paints
The colour RAL 010 40 45 displayed on this page is for guidance only. The colour shown depends on your monitor settings such as brightness, contrast and resolution. The finished paint colour you receive, therefore, may not be as exact as depicted on a screen. Some colours may vary upto 20% compared whats displayed on screen due to this reason.
If you have any questions about our RAL 010 40 45 aerosol paint, please please contact us.